Sunday 16 July 2017

30 Weeks - Prenatal Check Up (14 July 2017)

Last Friday was my 30 weeks prenatal check up. As usual, I arrived the Metro IVF, Puchong branch clinic at 10:20 a.m. I registered myself and been informed I have to wait today because I'm the no. 5 to see doctor. Then I proceeded to do urine test. It's tested fine, no high glucose and protein contains in the urine. The most scary part every prenatal check up is to weight because I don't weight at home, worrying my weight will gain a lot. My weight was 62 kg which I'd gained 10 kgs in total in 30 weeks of pregnancy.  

I noticed that the clinic keeps expanding because they added new chairs again (2nd time) and patients are becoming more.    I'd waited for 1 hour only my turn to see doctor Tee Swi Peng. First, doctor Tee took my blood pressure. It's fine. Then I proceeded to do ultrasound. Baby's head circumference and tummy was growing on track. His heart beating still there. I started to feel baby is moving a lot recently. I noticed that baby is moving strongly especially during morning 5-6 a.m., evening 3-5 p.m. and night 11 p.m.-12 a.m. It's really amazing!    

Tomorrow is the launching of 2nd laboratory in Metro IVF, Puchong branch. It means patients can choose to do IUI, eggs retrieval and embryos transfer in Puchong instead going to Klang. It's a great news and bring convenience to patients. Once again congratulations to Metro IVF, Dr. Tee Swi Peng & all staffs.


1 comment:

  1. 我已结婚了很多年了,但都肚里没反应,去试了很多的方法,都完全没效呀,后来和老公去了这家,就一次试有了宝宝呢,好能说什么,完全2倍比一般的诊所好,彼奥泰珂斯人类辅助生殖医学研究中心,然后有专业却高技能的团队,带给客户最好的需求,使用辅助技术生产,让我们成为幸福的爸爸妈妈

    ReplyDelete