Monday 5 June 2017

18 Weeks - Prenatal Check Up (19 April 2017)

Hubby and I arrived at 10:30 a.m. in Metro IVF, Puchong branch for the 18 weeks prenatal check up. As usual I had a urine test to test for glucose and protein in the urine. After that I weighted myself, 55 kg which had gained 0.5 kg. 

After 15 mins waiting, it's my turn to see doctor Tee Swi Peng. Doctor Tee did ultrasound to check for baby's heart beating, head circumference, tummy size, hands and legs. Baby was doing fine and healthy. 

After that, doctor Tee discussed the NICC blood test result with us. The result came back showed that our baby are at low risk of all the trisomies test and are not detected for the sex chromosome aneuploidies and the deletion syndromes. The baby's gender has determined, it's a boy. We had knew it five days ago thru a phone call for the NICC blood tests result and gender. When doctor Tee revealed the baby gender was a boy, I were over the moon but I had guess it because I don't have morning sickness at all. 

My next appointment was scheduled 2 weeks later and had make appointment with Sonographer for a second trimester screening (T2 Scan).

1 comment:

  1. 我啊身体状况不好,比较难怀孕,真的是好想放弃了,但有天我遇上了它,就这样我有了宝宝呢,在这面对的都是很有高水平的,标准服务的医生们,提供的都是专业专门治疗不孕,而且还是能保护母体的哦,价格合理,真心推荐你们哦 彼奥泰珂斯医疗研究中心 希望也可以成为朋友

    ReplyDelete